Aulick Engineering team members have worked with architects, developers, airports, and private residents to develop civil site plans for a variety of buildings, including hangars, Airport Rescue and Firefighting Facilities (ARFF), terminal buildings, commercial properties, and private residences. Civil site design services provided by Aulick Engineering cover many aspects of land development such as demolition plans, tree management plans, site plans, stormwater management plans and reports, erosion control plans, and utility coordination. The Aulick Engineering Team has experience coordinating with many jurisdictions and is familiar with their requirements and permitting processes.
Civil Site Design Project Experience
- DeKalb County Animal Shelter – Civil Site Design – DeKalb County, Georgia
- Corporate Hangar Development- Civil Site Design and Bidding Services – Thomasville Regional Airport
- Senior Center Parking Lot – Civil Design Services – DeKalb County, Georgia
- Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Facility – Civil Site Design – Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Residential Site Plans – DeKalb County and City of Atlanta, Georgia