Aulick Engineering is always looking for potential team members who would like to work for a fast-paced, growing, “never a dull moment” small business. Aulick Engineering offers team members the opportunity to grow at their own pace without being boxed into a typical role. Being part of a smaller business, team members get to work on numerous projects where they can be involved from concept design to construction. At Aulick Engineering we maintain client-focused relationships by being kind, resourceful, respectful, and trustworthy. If you fit these values and want to come work for Aulick Engineering, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email with your resume to email@example.com. Even if you don’t fit an opening listed below, feel free to reach out as new opportunities arise frequently.
- BOOKKEEPER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – 2+ years experience. This position will require significant organizational skills and the ability to be flexible with the changing and growing needs of a small business. The candidate should have an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the QuickBooks accounting software package and job-cost accounting. Location: Atlanta, GA. Tasks generally include:
- Generate invoices and maintain contracts
- Process Accounts Payable
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Process employee expense reports
- Process preliminary payroll and coordinate with payroll company
- Manage relationship with benefit and insurance providers
- Communicate with clients regarding billing questions
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Maintain the chart of accounts; classify accounts and maintain the annual budget
- Assist with project setup in Quickbooks and other software
- Assist with proposal preparation
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and employee termination process
- Oversee general facility needs
- ENTRY LEVEL CIVIL ENGINEER – B.S. in Civil Engineering. 0-5 years experience. This position offers extensive training, specifically applying these skills to Aviation and Commercial Site projects. Location: Atlanta, GA.
- SENIOR STORMWATER ENGINEER – B.S. in Civil Engineering. Minimum of 10 years experience in the transportation industry. Applicant will be specialized in stormwater, drainage, and erosion control design and have project management experience. DOT and Microstation experience required. Location: Columbia, SC or Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR AIRPORT CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR– 10+ years experience preferred but training can be provided for the right applicant with less experience. Job requirements include inspecting airport construction for conformance with project documents, serving as a liaison between the contractor and the airport, running meetings, preparing applicable FAA and DOT paperwork, coordinating with air traffic control towers, preparing as-built drawings, and other related activities. This position will require significant travel and longer hours/occasional night work. Location: The position can be based out of Atlanta, GA or Greenville, SC but the work would be performed wherever the construction job occurs. Typically these jobs are located in GA, NC, SC.