Aulick Engineering is always looking for potential team members who would like to work for a fast-paced, growing, “never a dull moment” small business. Aulick Engineering offers team members the opportunity to grow at their own pace without being boxed into a typical role. Being part of a smaller business, team members get to work on numerous projects where they can be involved from concept design to construction. Aulick Engineering strives to provide a work place where hard work is recognized and rewarded, while a healthy work-life balance is encouraged. If you are interested in working for Aulick Engineering, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com. Even if you don’t fit an opening listed below, feel free to reach out as new opportunities arise frequently.
- ENGINEERING INTERNSHIPS – Looking for interns to work during the summer with the possibility of continuing the position during the school year. These positions offers extensive training in Aviation Site Design, Stormwater & Drainage Design, and/or Construction Inspection. Location: Atlanta, GA or Raleigh, NC **Other locations possible for inspection positions.**
- ENTRY LEVEL CIVIL ENGINEER – B.S. in Civil Engineering. 0-5 years experience. This position offers extensive training, specifically applying these skills to Aviation and Commercial Site projects. Location: Atlanta, GA.
- SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER – B.S. in Civil Engineering. Minimum of 10 years experience in the civil engineering industry with the majority of the work in aviation and/or civil site design. AutoCAD Civil3D experience and previous project management experience desired. Aviation experience is a plus but not required. Location: Columbia, SC or Atlanta, GA
- ENTRY LEVEL STORMWATER ENGINEER – B.S. in Civil Engineering. 0-5 years experience. This position offers extensive training, specifically applying these skills to Aviation and DOT roadway projects. Position may require work on-site at client office. Location: Raleigh, NC or Atlanta, GA. **Other locations possible for the right candidate.**
- SENIOR STORMWATER ENGINEER – B.S. in Civil Engineering. Minimum of 10 years experience in the transportation industry. Applicant will be specialized in stormwater, drainage, and erosion control design and have project management experience. DOT and Microstation experience required. Location: Columbia, SC or Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR AIRPORT CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR- 10+ years experience preferred but training can be provided for the right applicant with less experience. Job requirements include inspecting airport construction for conformance with project documents, serving as a liaison between the contractor and the airport, running meetings, preparing applicable FAA and DOT paperwork, coordinating with air traffic control towers, preparing as-built drawings, and other related activities. This position will require significant travel and longer hours/occasional night work. Location: The position can be based out of Atlanta, GA or Greenville, SC but the work would be performed wherever the construction job occurs. Typically these jobs are located in GA, NC, SC.